Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Staff Rules

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Staff Rules Empty Staff Rules

Post by Eternaforest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Note: This page will be updated as the role of staff members change

4-18-2014: At this date the main purpose of the staff is to post and make the forums a better place for future members. Therefore the new staff rule will be noted: All staff members are required to make at least one post per day, unless a good reason is given and/or an administrator is given advanced warning. For example if you are going on vacation, let an administrator or Eternaforest know at least two days before. Failure to post for 3 days will result in being demoted.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:57 am