Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

2 posters

Gift Pokémon!

Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Gift Pokémon! Empty Gift Pokémon!

Post by Genericsandwich Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:46 pm

This Topic is dedicated to information about gift Pokémon in black & white 2 versions of the Pokémon series. Information and other stuff is from the following websites: Serebii.net and bulbapedia.net.I'll soon be updateing this topic with information. Thank You!! Very Happy 
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Gift Pokémon! Empty Re: Gift Pokémon!

Post by Genericsandwich Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:20 am

The first in game gift pokémon that you'll be able to receive is N's Zorua in Driftvail City, after Beating The members of Neo Team Plasma harassing the Old Team Plasma Members. As of differences it kinda shines when let out on the battlefield.Base Stats: lv.25 HP:40 ATTACK:65 DEFENSE:40 SPECIAL ATTACK:80 SPECIAL DEFENCE:40 SPEED:65 TOTAL:330 TYPE:DARK
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Also, when you defeat the elite four,and go back to castella city, you can get an eevee.
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Another gift pokemon you can receive is a hidden ability Deerling the "hidden ability" being Serene Grace whose effects are in fact "cause added effects to appear more offen". This Deerling is given to you by a scientist on route 6 inside the season study building. In my opinion this gift pokemon is slightly more useful than a regular Deerling  affraid affraid confused No Evil or Very Mad  why you ask? because most of it's moves don't use this at all ie. being a physical attacker with out moves with added effects. The ability isn't the problem it's the user species. So in conclusion this gift isn't gonna win any awards (at least in this state) so if you must use one, go for the other abilitys: Sap Sipper & Chlorophyll they'll go more fitting for a deerling.
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:21 pm

The Platinum of the Gift Pokémon is of course the....(wait for it) SHINY DRAGONS!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Razz Surprised Shocked Cool   lol! lol!  Yes that's right, the elusive shiny pokémon is given away (not once but twice) and I already hear some of you like: "who cares about some dumb shiny?"  Evil or Very Mad Without knowing what a "shiny pokémon" is  confused  but i'm here to tell you a shiny pokémon is an EXTREMELY rare different colored pokémon who's rareness matches even the most elusive in-game legendary pokémon chances of finding one? 1/8182  affraid No  pale  but good news! This gift may be your first cheers cheers all you have to do is beat Benga at the top/bottom of Unova's Challenge (Black Tower in B2 White TreeHollow in W2) go to alder's resistance and you'll receive the Shiny Gible In Black 2 & A Shiny Dratini in White 2. But make sure you are happy with this one because like every other gift pokémon YOU ONLY GET ONE.
    -Sandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Once you beat the game you'll get to explore the rest of Unova, "What's so special about this?" you ask? There's a gift Pokémon (and much more) so when you reach Nacrene City go to the gate leading to route 3, there you'll find a Pokémon Breeder.  Sleep Ok, I'll hurry; she gives you an Pokémon Egg that hatches into a Happiny, the baby version of Chansey.
    -Sandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 am

Alright, the Next group of gift pokémon are the fossil pokémon. Laughing These pokémon have a "fad" of being rock type & mostly being slow so Beware. These pokémon can be given to you as fossils when you finish the game by a miner at the bottom of Twist Mountain and Lenora in Nacrene City, the miner will give you 1 fossil (besides 5th gen ones) each day, Lenora however will give you a choice between 1 out of 2 of the 5th gen fossils ONCE so ask your friends which one they have because if they have the same one you'll find it extremely hard to find another one  No  the horror but that's the way it is...anyway for the aftergame they are "less than brilliant" because your team should be set in stone in the metagame I am not an expert of so check smogon.com to figure out that. So that's it have fun playing with ancient artifacts and i'll see you later!
    -Sandwich

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:31 am