Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Newsletter 3

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Newsletter 3 Empty Newsletter 3

Post by Eternaforest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Hey guys! This is the third week of the new newsletters, and this will also be the last week of Newsletters written by Eternaforest. This week we have several things going on:
    -We will be experimenting with several skins throughout the week. In the discussion page tell us of your favorite.
    -We will have our first giveaway!
    -Signup for tournament 2 begins

Other news:
    -Special tournament (the tournament to find a new champion) will be postponed until June 27, 2014. Why the 27th you might ask? Well lets just say that something special is going to happen on the 26th.

New News:
    -Tournament 3 has been revealed:
    Tournament 3 will be a normal tournament. Signup begins April 1st, and will be held on May 1st. The prize has yet to be announced.
    -The forums will be CLOSED on the following dates:
    March 23rd
    May 4th
    June 1st

It has been a pleasure writing the newsletters for all yall. I am going to make each newsletter this week mean something. Something you will want to print out and put on your walls!

Eternaforest!!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Newsletter 3 Empty Re: Newsletter 3

Post by Eternaforest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Today I want to talk to y'all about a lot of things.

First is the new staff policy. It will take affect this FRIDAY. Here is the new policy:
    1. A new staff member will be appointed when we have 20 members. I already have this person in mind.
    2. Beware of what you say and do! We have a hidden staff member who looks over the forums in great detail. Who is this staff member? Lets just say he's hidden!
    3. Just because you apply to become moderator does not mean you will be moderator. Here are some NEW STANDARDS to become moderator:
    a. At least 50 detailed posts. Filling up your posts by putting things like "yep" is not what i mean.
    b. All new staff are to show their maturity. Because staff may have to witness things that may cause people to be offended, staff must not loose their sanity.
    4. If a staff member becomes known for loosing their temper, than they will be demoted.

Now with that behind us here is the newsletter!
    We have a discussion today! How can we use magikarp on a competitive team? the magikarp must be the thing taking out all the opponents pokemon. Give a stagey!

Thats all for today folks! Tomorrow I will give my final policy change this week. We will also talk about a specific typing tomorrow. See ya around!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm

DISCUSSION FOR THE DAY: What do you like about normal types? What do you not like about them? What is your favorite normal type? Least favorite?

RULE CHANGE: POST LIMIT
    The Current rule says that you can post three times in a row. I am going to change the rule from three to two.

Remember to sign up for tournament 2 and the special tournament.

I will post later in the day, or maybe tomorrow adding to this newsletter. See ya later!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Happy Wednesday! So lets talk about a user that has helped the forums a TON. Genericsandwich. I have not given this user enough credit for his work in helping us create a great place to talk about pokemon.

-remember to check the updated rule list

-Do you want to write these newsletters? Join the special tournament and you will be given a day or two of writing them.

-If any of you would be interested in an Animal Crossing New Leaf forum, message me.

Any suggestions for the forums? If you have a good one you could win a prize in X or Y.

As always, see ya tomorrow!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Well this could very well be my last newsletter. I may write one tomorrow. Please sign up for the forums and the tournaments.

We have a special person writing the newsletters next week. His/Her name shall be shown tomorrow on the news ticker.

Discussion of the day: What is so good about Lucario?

New Rule update: I have yet to update the rule sheet because we have 4 rules taking affect tomorrow.
    Rule 1: Staff rule update
    Rule 2: Post limit update
    Rule 3: Warning list
    Rule 4: Update on illegal topics

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:48 pm

sorry for the late newsletter
    1. the writer of next weeks newsletter will be, if he accepts the duty, Genericsandwich.
    2. discussion: your greatest battle ever. I will write a great newsletter tomorrow. see ya
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 am

Hey guys! Check out my story, A PICHU TAIL. It is the story about a young pichu and a garchomp who try to save the world from the great void.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
    Eternaforest has will be declared Legendary trainer this afternoon. Legendary Trainer is a new Pokemon League Club rank that is higher than champion, and does not require a tournament to fight. We will update you with the details as they arrive.

-Special tournament signup has begun! Sign up!

-Tournament 2 signup is almost over! Please tell your friends so that it can be a large tournament.

Next week i will not write the newsletters. We will have a new writer for a week. I will write newsletters from time to time, but not in the grand scale that i have before.

DAILY DISCUSSION: What is your favorite game?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm