Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

2 posters

Q & A With ETERNAFOREST, the Pokemon League Founder

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Q & A With ETERNAFOREST, the Pokemon League Founder Empty Q & A With ETERNAFOREST, the Pokemon League Founder

Post by Eternaforest Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Our very own Pokemon League News (PLN) Interviewed the founder of the Pokemon League on many topics, ranging from his resignation to the upcoming events.

We started with the resignation and the upcoming tournament.
    PLN: All of us want to know why you are resigning. So why now? Why just before the second tournament?
    Eternaforest: The answer is simple I have lost to many trainers, and do not want to be looked upon as a leader. My team is not that tough, and I do not even know of a team to use. I am not cut out to be champion.
    PLN: Does this decision affect how the forums will be run?
    Eternaforest: No. The forums will not be affected by this event. In fact the only duty the champion has on the forums is to write the Daily Newsletter. These are the duties of the champion: 1) fight any trainer who beats all gym leaders and elite four members in tournaments, 2) be the figurehead of the club, and 3) write the daily newsletters.
    PLN: So you will no longer write the newsletters?
    Eternaforest: To answer you question simply, I would say no. But yes, I will still post in the newsletters. The new champion will have the duty of posting all newsletters, but i will be very active in the newsletter discussion page.
    PLN: Many of us have noticed that the website (www.eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague ) has gone through some changes, and has not been updated for some time. What is the reason?
    Eternaforest: I have been very busy fixing the forums so that when we get members this place will be very great.
    PLN: So it has nothing to due with your resignation?
    Eternaforest: No.
    PLN: Will you participate in Tournament 2?
    Eternaforest: Yes. I will be a part of that tournament. I think it will be fun.

We then started to talk about the forums-
    PLN: What is the state of the forums?
    Eternaforest: I am not sure I know what you mean
    PLN: I mean how is everything running with the forums? Staff, posts, that kinda thing.
    Eternaforest: Oh, [Laugh], I would have to say that the state is improving. Membership is on the rise, along with total post count. We have to date only one banned member, which I will tell you about later if you wish.
    PLN: You have once said that you have certain goals. What is your current goal?
    Eternaforest My current goal is to get 100 members before the end of June.
    PLNDo you expect to reach that goal?
    Eternaforest:Well, if everything continues the way it is, then no. But I do expect an increase in membership soon.
    PLN:Any plans if you meet that goal?
    Eternaforest:If we meet that goal there will be a special pokemon given to each of the 100 members on July 4th. It will be an ev trained pokemon, but i will not release the name of the pokemon I am going to giveaway.
    PLN:Any thing else you want to tell about the forums:
    Eternaforest:No. But i want to remind everyone that they should check the rules from time to time to make sure there are no changes.

We then started to talk about Pokemon
    PLN:What is your favorite Pokemon?
    Eternaforest: I would have to say my favorite is likely Swampert. It was the first starter i used to beat Hoenn, my favorite region.
    PLN:You jumped a head of me there. I was going to ask what your favorite region was. Anyways I will ask another question, What is your favorite typing?
    Eternaforest: I like them all really. I have a special liking to fire though.
    PLN:Random question, what do you like about fire?
    Eternaforest: I like the moves, the pokemon that are fire types, just everything about them.

I had just one final question to ask the Father of our Forums:
    PLN:Why did you create these forums?
    Eternaforest: Thats a toughie. Well i wanted a casual place where people could talk pokemon, hang out with friends, and just have a good time. many forums have too many rules and are just not good. Some forums also have dozens of sections to post in. They will divide X/Y into Teams-Casual or Competitive, and you have to post a complete team. If you posted something in the wrong area you would be fussed at. I wanted to make a forum in which it is simple to use, had only basic rules, and followed a pokemon theme.
    PLN:Thank you for your time
    Eternaforest: Thank you for having me.
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Q & A With ETERNAFOREST, the Pokemon League Founder Empty Re: Q & A With ETERNAFOREST, the Pokemon League Founder

Post by Eternaforest Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 pm

PART 2 OF THE INTERVIEW COMING SOON.
    PART 2 TOPICS:
    GIVEAWAYS, TOURNAMENTS,REGIONS,LEGENDS,RULES,AND MORE
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Q & A With ETERNAFOREST, the Pokemon League Founder Empty Re: Q & A With ETERNAFOREST, the Pokemon League Founder

Post by Genericsandwich Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Sandwich:Eterna, are you going to do any other walkthroughs on your website?
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Yes. All versions will eventually get a walkthrough

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:28 pm