Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Official Staff List

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Official Staff List Empty Official Staff List

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Owner (this person made the forums and has final say in all decisions)
    Eternaforest
    Co-Owner (this person makes sure that everything runs smoothly, that all staff do their job, and help the owner when he is not present)
    Genericsandwich
    Head Administrator (Second  most powerful person on the forums)
    Sazandora
    Administrators (these people make sure that all staff do their jobs)

Head Moderator (this person leads the moderators and makes sure that any area specific moderator is staying in their area)

Moderator (these people make sure that rules are not being broken)
    NONE
    Area Specific Moderators (these people make sure that specific areas are not being broken. this will often be used to see if the user is able to be moderator)
    NONE

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 am