Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Jr. Official Talk

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Jr. Official Talk Empty Jr. Official Talk

Post by Eternaforest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm

This is where our young members can talk without fear of reading something inappropriate. Don't worry parents, this particular post is checked many times a day to make sure that it contains no inappropriate content. If you are above 15 years old you are not allowed to post here. Thank you!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Jr. Official Talk Empty Re: Jr. Official Talk

Post by Eternaforest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 pm

NOTE: ALTHOUGH I AM OLDER THAN THE MAXIMUM AGE FOR THIS FORUM ANY STAFF MEMBER HAS THE RIGHT OF POSTING HERE. REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU POST SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE or OFFENSIVE ON THIS TOPIC!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 am