Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

2 posters

Eternaforest's Famous Opinion Articles

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Eternaforest's Famous Opinion Articles Empty Eternaforest's Famous Opinion Articles

Post by Eternaforest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Hey Guys! I have been known for having an opinion about many things, so here we go! This is where I am going to write my opinion about all things Pokemon! Keep watch, and it will be fun to read!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Eternaforest's Famous Opinion Articles Empty Re: Eternaforest's Famous Opinion Articles

Post by Eternaforest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:33 pm

I have an opinion for y'all today. My opinion: Azurill.

Now many people do not like Azurill, or even the entire Marill line of evolution. I say, that even Azurill can help make a team prosper. But even with that being said, you should still evolve your Azurill into Marill as soon as you can. Lets look at another example: Pichu. Now stat wise both Azurill and Pichu suck, but their final evolutions are great. Try to train up the baby pokemon as well.

See ya Later!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Eternaforest's Famous Opinion Articles Empty Re: Eternaforest's Famous Opinion Articles

Post by Eternaforest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Do you like my opinion articles? If so, Request for an Second, User created Opinion Newsletter to read more articles like the ones that are on this page!
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 pm

I request another one! (But Longer)
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:03 pm

So many people have different ways of playing Pokemon. Some like to make casual teams, some like Competitive teams and some like challenges. Over the next few days i will be exploring the various forms of training. Each one will add more information, and the final volume will be one you cant miss!

VOLUME 1: CASUAL BATTLING
    Whats so good about Casual teams?
    Ah the most popular form of teams. This is the best for people who just like to play the games. If trained well, you will not have to worry about loosing to any in game trainer. And you will also be able to hold your own against a competitive trainer for a few turns or so. I would also say that this is my favorite because you can train whatever you want to really.

Whats not good about it?
    Well, if you fight a Competitive trainer you may be screwed. Also, if you go on a forum and ask for a casual battle, many Competitive trainers will challenge you because they know they can beat your casual team. Remember, Casual teams do not normally have good EV's or IV's. And this can cause a trainer to loose hope in their team, forcing them to get rid of their favorite starter.

Volume Question
    Each volume will have a question, and you can answer it in the official talk page. This volume's question:
    Do you like to play using the casual style?

Next Volume: Competition Battling.
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 am

Competitive teams. Seems to be so popular now. Whats so great about it anyways? I mean once created, these teams can be deadly, and almost impossible to defeat, but what is the point.
    Let me tell you a story.

Once, not so very long ago, i had a casual team. But if it was EV trained, it would be almost impossible to defeat. Heres why:
    I was fighting people, who had competitive teams, with a casual team. I was wining. A lot!. So this is what i am going to tell you from this session of my opinion:
    YOU CAN STILL BEAT COMPETITIVE TEAMS WITH CASUAL TEAMS!
    How you might be asking? Smarts. If you play the game smarter than they do, you will win. Poison them, put them to sleep, anything that will keep you from being hit. With practice you could even become the world champion with just a normal, casual team.

Until next time, Eternaforest is signing off!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:42 pm

comments?
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:57 pm

That was a precise article actually. I guess you could beat a competitive team with strategy.
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Don't get me wrong, it's HARD, but it is possible
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Unless they're playing ubers...
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:01 pm

yea at that point most teams are screwed
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:03 pm

That does make sense with them being banned from every other tier.
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:22 pm

yea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:59 am