Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

ETERNAFORETS FAMOUS PEARL GAME

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

ETERNAFORETS FAMOUS PEARL GAME Empty ETERNAFORETS FAMOUS PEARL GAME

Post by Eternaforest Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Welcome to Sunnyshore City! Trainer Lucas (Eternaforest) has just defeated Volkner! His team is as follows:
    Level 45 Alakazam
    Level 45 Empoleon
    Level 45 Drapion
    Level 45 Mismagius
    Level 45 Raichu

So we follow our trainer, in his hopes of beating the elite four. He restores his pokemon at the PC and is ready to GO!

Does he go north, towards the Victory Road? Yes! Empoleon uses surf, and the trainer boards the blue blob in the water. After some tough training with Raichu in the water, the trainer makes it to victory road where he fights some wild pokemon, and then fights the trainers.

Finally! The Wonderfully powerful trainer exits Victory Road.

Will Lucas beat the Elite four and fulfill his destiny? Find out next time, on

SINNOH TRAINER HUNT
    Only on Jublife TV!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

ETERNAFORETS FAMOUS PEARL GAME Empty Re: ETERNAFORETS FAMOUS PEARL GAME

Post by Eternaforest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Ah so I am fighting Barry(rival) in front of Pokemon league. TEAM:
    Level 49 Mismagius
    Level 47 Alakazam
    Level 47 Drapion
    Level 47 Empoleon