Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

WONDERTRADE PROJECT RULES

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

WONDERTRADE PROJECT RULES Empty WONDERTRADE PROJECT RULES

Post by Eternaforest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Rules for Project Wondertrade
    1. DO NOT POST YOUR WONDERTRADES HERE
    This is not a place for you to talk about what you get over wondertrade. This is a place for you to tell how you are helping Eternaforest's Project Wondertrade become true.

Why do we have project wondertrade?
    As more and more people get the game, people want to get cool pokemon, so they offer pidgeys, scatterbugs, and other pokemon that anyone could catch. This is what we want to stop. We want to offer great pokemon for people of all games.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm