Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

2 posters

Newsletter 7

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Newsletter 7 Empty Newsletter 7

Post by Eternaforest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:22 pm

This newsletter is going to be written by:
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Newsletter 7 Empty Re: Newsletter 7

Post by Genericsandwich Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Today i'm gonna talk about something relatable to you, yes YOU!
    So, you know when you are tired and sleepy but you have something to do? I HATE that! "What do you do about it Sandwich?" I write a Newsletter. Just Kidding! Actually, I try to stay awake as long as I can and ether get energy or end up falling out of my chair. MY POINT IS: Stay Awake
    Sandwich's QOTD: What do you do if you have something to do? (Answer in Newsletter Desussion)
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:39 pm

(****, I don't have anything to "Newsletter" about! WHAT DO I DO?) Today I'm going to talk about...ummm....Animal Crossing? Yeah! Animal Crossing!
    Animal Crossing is a "Simulation" franchise created by Nintendo. It's original game, Animal Forest was released only in Japan for the Nintendo 64, but due to the popularity of the game, Animal Forest got translated and localized for the American market as Animal Crossing (For the Gamecube). From there it got more than 3 sequels, a movie, TONS of merchandise, and a large fanbase. In my opinion, the games are (almost) as addictive as Pokémon is! Although i've only played the latest in the series, New Leaf (on 3DS) I can say that the decorative aspect of the game keeps me playing, Clothing, Your House, Your Town, and even custom designs, are some of the items you can create/be creative with. So hopefully now you know more about one of my favorite game series and want to play it perhaps?
    Sandwich's QOTD: What is a game series you want more people to pay attention to?
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Sorry folks, no newsletter today!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Newsletter for today:
    Well i know its late, (i had to write a paper), but I am deciding to write about something special. Since we are loosing support, and loosing posters (even I am guilty with that), the User who posts the most in the next month will be given an honorary title. This title, to be named later, will be special. I am not sure of the special rights this user will have, i guess it depends on if the user is already staff or not.

Also, The forums will be closed tomorrow (april 10) around 3:30 PM EST. It is unknown how long the forums will be closed. Members MIGHT be able to access the forums. I have no idea as of now. I am closing the forums so that they can be updated and so that I can change some things. They will be open again AT THE LATEST, April 12, at Midnight.
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Ok! The sandwich writes a rant! This Episode: Competive Pokémon!
    So you know how you want to be awesome at Pokémon? Yeah..competive ruined that dream. Without TONS of nerdyness and free time, you're never gonna be Shady! So right now, I'm working on some mildly competitive pokes to use without getting laughed at. But I cannot do that without investing time and nerd points into it! And i'm just starting to dip my toe into this, OU, basic strategies, ETC. I could spend this time trying to draw better! NO! I have to IV breed, EV train, EGG moves, get the BOX of Pokémon to LV. 50! Arrrrrrggg! It takes THIS to be the best?
    Genericsandwich
    Genericsandwich
    Co-Owner of the Forums

Post by Genericsandwich Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Even though I don't think I write today, I wanted to be sorry about not writing every day and write about the wrongs Mantine has faced, here art thou Newsletter!
    Mantine is a strange little KAWAII thing, it was rare in Gen 2, it got a baby form(?) in Gen 4, it is better at wall-ing special attacks than Kid's Choice Slime over there. But it never got the love it deserved...sad...right? But I am a Hipster! I don't like mainstream water types like Lazer Gator and Star Rod over there, but I genuinely LOVE Mantine! Sadly, it is neglectfully brushed aside for other Gen 2 fan-faves like: Amphy, T-tar, Mr. Sharp Hands, Starters, Miltank, and Unown (JK)! I mean, it Egg Moves Amnesia! (It beggs for fan-art!) You know what? I'm going to make her Popular! Help me create the Mantine invasion! Join Now!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 pm

UPDATE 1: This week's newsletters will take place on this page
    UPDATE 2: Any staff member can now write a newsletter at any time
    UPDATE 3: Rules will be rewritten tomorrow by me. The new rules will be better for the forums
    UPDATE 4: Tomorrow our forums will undergo the construction i was planning for last week
    UPDATE 5: All staff members are advised that the forums will see an influx of posts one day, so it is advised that you experiment with your staff powers!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Sorry for the lack of newsletters this week...

RANT OF THE WEEK:
    Relicanth

Many people do not use Relicanth because of its bad speed, but that is not the reason it should be avoided. It has massive defenses, and can take a hit from almost anything. And beware if it is holding the choice scarf, because moves like take down will do massive damage without hurting the Relicanth a bit because of its ability. Relicanth is a great addition to any team, if you can get past the slow speed Very Happy
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Today is Good Friday (which if you do not know Good Friday is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary)

So i decided to write about something fun: HOENN!!!!!!!!
    Now i am currently about to fight the third gym leader in hoenn. I am going to write a play by play summary of what happens.
    I have three pokemon:
    Makuhita, Marshtomp and Taillow.
    My plan is to have the exp share on Makuhita, while letting Marshtomp and Taillow fight. Lets see how it goes!
    (just to let you know Makuhita is the cutest pokemon ever!!!)

Here it goes:

WELCOME TO THE DEWFORD CITY GYM. TODAY WE HAVE A CHALLENGER!
    Brawley: I'm BRAWLY DEWFORD's GYM LEADER! I've been churned in the rough waves of these parts, and I've grown tough in the pitch-black cave! So you wanted to challenge me? Let me see what you're made of!
    (START THE COOL MUSIC)
    1-Machop is sent out with Marshtomp. Marshtomp uses water gun. Machop goes with karate chop. Marshotomp uses water gun and machop uses low kick. Marsthtomp defeats marchop with another water gun!
    2-
    I switch to Taillow and he switches to meditite. Taillow uses wing attack, and kills the meditite in one hit!
    3- I keep Taillow out and he switches to Makuhita. Taillow uses wing attack, and almost kills it. Makuhita uses bulk up and eats a berry. Taillow uses wing attack, and makuhita uses vital throw. Taillow survives with 1 hp! I finish off the Makuhita with a wing attack.
    PLAYER DEFEATED LEADER BRAWLY!
    JACK RECEIVED THE KNUCKLE BADGE!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 pm

The lack of newsletters has been my fault. So with my powers as owner of the forums i am canceling all the newsletters written officially until the forums have a total of 20 members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:45 am