Pokemon League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon League

Here is the official forum for eternaforest.wix.com/pokemonleague

The Eternaforest.forumotion.com forums will officially close on May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. The forums had a good run, it really did. But as all things do, they have to end. Another failed pokemon forum attempt. Nothing I could have done would have changed this. All the staff stopped posting, stopped visiting. Maybe this is for the best. I would like to thank every single member for joining, and the staff for bringing up the forums. if you are a member please message me on my marriland forum account, or message me at: eternaforest@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Official Newsletter Page

Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Official Newsletter Page Empty Official Newsletter Page

Post by Eternaforest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:12 pm

This is the posting for the official Newsletter Page. ONLY THE CHAMPION OF THE POKEMON LEAGUE CAN POST HERE.
    If We find anyone other posting they will be deleted.
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Official Newsletter Page Empty Re: Official Newsletter Page

Post by Eternaforest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:25 pm

New Newsletter 1

If you were reading the former newsletters, I have some news for you.
    1) We have deleted all the former newsletters. None of them had any point.
    2) Some of them were not acceptable for our forum standards
    3) The topic was getting too cluttered

Here is the FIRST newsletter- It is an opinion article written by: Eternaforest
    What is your favorite champion?
    I have fought them all, except for blue. (I am currently working on that Very Happy) My favorite champion is either Steven or Cynthia. If you want to leave your comments, go to the Discussion page for this article.
    Anyways, Champions are not meant to be too difficult. They are the toughest trainer in the region, or at least up till that point, but you also remember that you just fought four trainers to get up to him/her. If it was an even fight, meaning you were healed right before the champion, pp and hp, it would be a lot easier most of the time.
    Also, Your character never even gets to carry out the duties as champion. Are you too young to be champion? Do you give up the throne? I think the games should give you the choice to become champion. And while your champion, people challenge you. I think this would be fun. Thank you for reading this article, tomorrow's article is about the first tournament.
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Newsletter 2

Today, I have the OFFICIAL RESULTS FROM THE POKEMON LEAGUE TOURNAMENT
    We had NO WINNERS. That is unfortunate, but not unexpected. We had a decent show out, but our 3 pokemon limit really made it difficult for people to defeat the gym leader. I know for me i only lost because simple mistakes I made.

Weekly winners:

Pokemon of the Week:
    GENGAR

Gym Leader of the week:
    Crasher Wake

City of the Week:
    Little Root Town

Champion of the week:
    Lance

Member of the week:
    NONE

Move of the week:
    Hypnosis
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:20 pm

We have a new official Moderator on the forums:
    Generic Sandwich. He has helped the forums a LOT and will become a great staff member. Good Luck Sandwich!!!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Newsletter 3

Whats Going on?
    -This is the Halfway through the first week of NEW NEWSLETTERS! I now have a request from all of you! Message me with an article that you think would make a great newsletter, and it just may appear here!
    -We are still a new website, so please let everyone you know about use so that we can grow to our full potential!
    -We will soon be remodeling the forums to incorporate more interests. We will have a sports section, news section, and other game section. Why make more than one stop?
    -We will start our first official giveaway soon. This time we are giving out Aron. I have one person signed up so far, four more to go! All I need to do is train them! Yes! Thats right!! Eternaforest will be training these pokemon just for you!
    -Be sure to follow all rules, as always
    -Remember to check out this page if you have questions about the site: https://eternaforest.forumotion.com/faq
    -Thanks to GenericSandwich for all his help this week. He is the Trainer of the Week! Good Job!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Thursday: A sneak peak into a team...
    Over the next six weeks you will have a look INSIDE Eternaforest's Competitive X team. The sneak peak will take place each Friday. So tune in tomorrow for a sneak peak!
    Eternaforest
    Eternaforest
    Admin

Post by Eternaforest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:08 pm

no newsletter today. sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:51 am